1. Christy Mayfield Coaching/as Christy Mayfield, More Success Less Stress, From Grit to Grace and Greater Health, DVBleedingheart (Christy Mayfield, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://www.christymayfield.com/ (Site).
2. We respect your rights to privacy and so in accordance, we are compliant with requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
3. We also uphold your rights to privacy if you are based in the European Union, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU). Your rights under the GDPR are listed below.
4. If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, this may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
What is your personal information?
6. We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
What information may we collect from you?
8. Christy Mayfield may collect the following personal information from you:
2. current mailing or residential address;
3. email address;
4. telephone number;
5. age or birth date; and
6. profession or occupation.
9. We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to send communications requested by you;
3. to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new services;
4. to provide you with access to protected areas of our website; and
5. to comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
How do we collect your personal information?
10. We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
1. when you make an enquiry about our services;
2. through your access and use of our website, including when you register as a member of our website;
3. during conversations between you and our representatives;
4. when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists; or
5. when you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products or services.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
11. If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
2. we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
3. we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Site User Tracking Experience
12. We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, click funnels, Infusionsoft and Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
14. We use this to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our online services. Our cookies do not collect personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the Internet) to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
15. As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Groups and forums
17. If you participate in a discussion forum, chat room or webinar, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside Christy Mayfield, who have access to that discussion forum or chat room. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Christy Mayfield.
18. Please be advised that for any forums or Webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of Christy Mayfield’s, or any other host authorized by Christy Mayfield’s, webinar services or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any Christy Mayfield meeting or webinar, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store Recordings for meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other Attendees at the direction of Christy Mayfield. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
To whom will Christy Mayfield disclose my personal information?
19. We may disclose your personal information to:
1. our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, business advisors and consultants;
2. An organization for any authorized purpose with your express consent.
Direct marketing materials
20. We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavor to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our subscription/mailing list.
21. We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Security and data quality
22. We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
23. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
24. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
25. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).
How long do you retain my personal data for?
26. We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
27. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
28. By Law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years for United States tax Law purposes.
29. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
30. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If I am based in the EU, what are my legal rights under the GDPR?
31. If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection Laws in relation to your personal data:
1. The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
2. The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
3. The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
4. The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
5. The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
6. The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
7. The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
32. These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
33. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
34. You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
35. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
36. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires correction. If we do not agree that there are grounds for correction, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
40. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time (and in any event within the time required by the Privacy Act and/or GDPR, if applicable).
42. Please contact our Data Protection Officer by email on email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https//www.christymayfield.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services offered by Christy Mayfield Coaching and Bright Life Publishing/as Christy Mayfield (Christy Mayfield, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms)govern your use of this Site, as well as Christy Mayfield’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Christy Mayfield at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Christy Mayfield’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
1. All Christy Mayfield products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
2. Christy Mayfield provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
3. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
4. You acknowledge and agree that Christy Mayfield, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
1. Christy Mayfield cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services. 2. Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
1. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
2. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
3. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
4. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
5. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
6. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
7. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
8. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
9. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Christy Mayfield Community, at any time, becomes our property.
11. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of your registered details. 12. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
1. When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups,other online or in person forums (Christy Mayfield Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Christy Mayfield Community any of the following:
2. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
3. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
4. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
5. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organized through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
6. Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
7. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
8. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
9. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Christy Mayfield Community, you: 10. Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
11. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licenses;
12. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
13. Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
14. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
15. Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and 16. Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Our Site and Christy Mayfield Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
2. While using this Site and/or our Christy Mayfield Community, we ask that you not:
3. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
4. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
5. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
6. Violate the intellectual property of others.
7. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
8. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
9. Please see our Christy Mayfield Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
1. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Christy Mayfield product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Christy Mayfield.
2. You agree:
3. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
4. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
5. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
6. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
7. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
1. All material on this Site, in our Christy Mayfield Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
2. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content. 3. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Christy Mayfield. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Christy Mayfield, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Christy Mayfield.
4. Nothing contained on this Site or in our Christy Mayfield Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
5. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Christy Mayfield will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
1. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Christy Mayfield Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
2. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Christy Mayfield Community, whether accessed by you or not.
1. The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below:
Product or Service
Recommended Retail Price (in US dollars)
The More Success Less Stress Project
14 day Doing More Success Less Stress Guarantee**
The From Grit To Grace and Greater Health Project
14 day Doing From Grit To Grace & Greater Health Guarantee **
The Self Healing Program
14 day Doing Self Healing Guarantee **
Trial Membership Subscription
*Christy Mayfield will determine your eligibility in her sole discretion
$1 per month
7 or 14 days, or as otherwise specified on sign up.
Any time, by you or us by email to email@example.com
$49 per month
Month to month
Any time, by you or us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As stated on Site
$1 to register/ hold seat then $97 payable after the training has been provided
If you didn’t receive value, email email@example.com within 24 hours after the training has been provided
Inner Circle Membership
$197 per month (Foundation member) $297 per month
Ongoing monthly until cancelled
30 days written notice required via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Annual Inner Circle Membership
Varies depending on Inner Circle membership Status.
** To claim under the Guarantee, you must email all completed homework to email@example.com within 14 days of the start date of your chosen project.
*** 30 days notice is required because the monthly packs are sent in advance. We therefore need to ensure our costs are covered.
1. If you qualified to receive a complimentary private consult with Christy Mayfield in the first 14 days after purchasing The More Success Less Stress Project or the From Grit To Grace and Greater Health Project, attend your consult and then request a 14 Day Guarantee, you will be required to pay the $500 USD rate for your consult with Christy. This amount will be removed from your refund return.
2. Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Christy Mayfield team.
3. Invoices for any Christy Mayfield program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
5. You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
6. If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorize us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
7. Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
8. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
9. We reserve the right to authorize a debt-collection or other authorized agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
10. We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
11. We endeavor to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
12. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services. 13. From time to time, Christy Mayfield may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase. 14. If you are experiencing financial hardship or difficult personal circumstances that are preventing you from actively participating in the Inner Circle, Christy Mayfield may in her sole discretion, allow you to pause your membership. Please email email@example.com if this is the case
INNER CIRCLE AND RETREAT DAYS
1. For the purpose of the paragraphs below, workshops, other presentations and retreats hosted by Christy Mayfield will be referred to as ‘Events’.
2. Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
3. Christy Mayfield reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Christy Mayfield’s sole determination, become disruptive. 4. You understand and acknowledge that Christy Mayfield and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event(Recordings). Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Christy Mayfield.
5. You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Christy Mayfield in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Christy Mayfield the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
6. You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied. 7. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Christy Mayfield from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
8. In the unlikely event that Christy Mayfield cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. Christy Mayfield will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
1. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded.
2. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Christy Mayfield Community or Our Content.
3. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Christy Mayfield Community or Our Content.
4. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
5. Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
6. Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records.
7. Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on our Site, Christy Mayfield Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
8. The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
1. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Christy Mayfield Community or through use of our products or services.
1. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Christy Mayfield Community.
1. You cannot transfer or assign your Christy Mayfield membership without Christy Mayfield’s prior written consent.
2. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
1. Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact Christy Mayfield at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Christy Mayfield will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
1. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United States to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
1. We welcome inquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
2. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Christy Mayfield products or services, please email us at email@example.com.
Trading Name: Christy Mayfield Coaching/as Christy Mayfield and or Bright Life Publishing.
Country: United States
Telephone Number: 562-342-4468
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
1. All are welcome here.
We have members of all diversity, skill and experience levels.
2. Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
3. No pitching to the group.
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
4. No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
5. Respect confidentiality
Content gathered in our Christy Mayfield Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
6. Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
7. Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that Christy Mayfield Coaching/as Christy Mayfield and or Bright Life Publishing endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
8. Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
9. Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Christy Mayfield Coaching/as Christy Mayfield and or Bright Life Publishing reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behavior has occurred within.
You agree to these Terms by accessing or using this Web Site, registering for services offered on the Web Site, or by accepting, uploading, submitting or downloading any information or content from or to the Web Site.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the Web Site, including the release of new or specialized Company web-based services, are subject to these Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.